NO TOLERANCE POLICY
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley are proud of everyone involved in our athletic programs. In an effort to encourage and create a positive, safe&enjoyable environment we present the No Tolerance Policy for all athletic events. We want everyone involved to enjoy athletics in a mature and responsible manner. Thank you for setting a good example of sportsmanship.
We encourage and expect all coaches, spectators and players to:
- Know and follow the rules and the intent of the rules, Respect players, fans, referees and the referees decision
- Place safety, enjoyment and education of others above all else, including winning, Remember that children play for FUN
- Never engage in unsportsmanlike behavior, Never use abusive or foul language
- Encourage in a manner that inspires without belittling others, Encourage players to respect opponents, coaches and referees
- Avoid criticizing players for mistakes,mistakes are part of learning,Be supportive of teams&represent yourself in a positive manner
Inappropriate behavior may result in expulsion from the current game and/or future games. If needed, a meeting with the Athletic Director will be set up to discuss further action. Decisions made will be fair and in the best interest of the program and its members.
-The Boys & Girls Clubs appreciate your support of this MANDATORY policy. Thank You.
-Great Futures Start Here-