Online School Year Membership\ Download Membership Handbook
Due to Covid-19 and state regulations, please call 208-746-2301 to inquire about membership registration for school year 2020/2021.
Annual Membership Fees & Guidelines
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley are PRIVATE, non-profit, MEMBERSHIP BASED programs and facilities. All access and participation in the Clubs BEGINS with a current Club membership.
- A Boys & Girls Club current membership is REQUIRED of every child participating in the facility and program.
- A Boys & Girls Club membership is open to all youth in grades K-12 at the Clarkston and Lewiston Clubs.
Cost Per Child: $25 for School Year Membership Fee & $50 for Summer Membership Fee (Note – due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 2019-20 School Year Membership also includes the 2020 summer membership/programming)
School year membership runs through the entire school year and summer membership runs June – August. For 2019-20 ONLY – The 2020 Summer Membership is included in your 2019-20 School Year Membership. Participation in any or all Club programs requires a current Club Membership! ALL MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE AND MUST BE RENEWED. There are no family rates. The completed membership application MUST be signed by a parent/guardian. Refund requests are done on a case by case basis. It is our policy that refunds are not issued once a service has been provided and a member has already started to participate in our programs. If a refund is issued, please allow 7-10 days for processing.
The Club reserves the right to deny, suspend or revoke membership applications or privileges with or without notice and without refund at any time should circumstances warrant. Please see the Membership Handbook for more details, policies, guidelines, and restrictions.
- Membership includes secondary medical insurance, with restrictions, on the child.
- Membership fees assist the Clubs’ annual operating budget helping to cover such areas as staffing, insurance (liability, errors and omissions, fire, etc.), taxes and fees, utilities (power, gas, water, sewer, garbage), telephone, internet, cable, postage, supplies (program, facilities, office), printing and auditing.
To participate in Boys & Girls Club programs you must first be a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs. Once you are a member you may register for any desired Club program. This is typically done in-person at the Club you desire to attend, or by mail. Boys & Girls Clubs offer additional fee-based programs during the year which may incur additional costs. Check with the Club you are registering with for the specifics of these programs. All fees must be paid in advance. We encourage members not to bring items of value while participating in Club Programs. We also encourage members to take responsibility for all of their personal belongings. The Boys & Girls Club and staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Reduced fees are available to families based on specific eligibility criteria. Inquire at the front counter for more information. Proof of eligibility (Free or Reduced Lunch Form from School District) is required before we can process the membership or reduce the program fee. Scholarships are not given for fees already paid. For families and youth needing financial assistance with membership and program fees, we offer the following:
- If the child qualifies for the free or reduced lunch program you may be eligible to receive a scholarship/discount for your membership. Inquire at the front counter for more details.
- If the child is on the free lunch program at school, the fee-based Program may be reduced by 50% and must be paid up front. If the child is on the reduced lunch program at school, the fee-based Program may be reduced by 25% and must be paid up front.
PLEASE refer to the BGCLCV Membership Handbook for the specifics on our policies and programs. Click here for the handbook!