History

2015
Celebrating 70 Years

Celebrating 70 years!

2005
Celebrating 60 Years

We celebrated 60 years of serving youth. The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley is proud of its past, but our focus is on the future.

2003
Guy Bennett Club Opens

August 27th we celebrated the Grand Opening of our Guy Bennett, Jr Clarkston Club next to Highland Elementary.

2003
Year of Expansion

Was a huge year for expansion. On June 16th, we opened our doors to our Lapwai Club.

2001
Name Change

The Valley Boys & Girls Clubs changed its name to the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley.

1998
Clarkston Club Moves

Having outgrown the Grantham School site, the Clarkston Club moved to a new much larger site at Elm and 15th Streets to accommodate more kids.

1998
Lapwai Club Opens

Recognizing the need for a safe positive place with structured activities, the long awaited Club at Lapwai opened its doors. It exceeded our expectations in just the first few days with over 150 members.

1996
Camp Wittman

We broke ground at Camp Wittman for the Natural Resource Education Center Lodge.

1993
Orchards Club Opens

The Grand Opening of the Lewiston Orchards Club was December 18th.

1991
Membership Increases

Realizing that Lewiston’s population was expanding primarily within the Orchards, a Capital Campaign drive was initiated. This project was successful with an immediate 20% increase in membership.

GreatFuturesStartHere
Lewiston Branch:
1021 Burrell Ave Lewiston, ID 83501
Phone: (208) 743-4568
Fax: (208) 746-4737
Clarkston Branch:
1414 Highland Ave. Clarkston, WA 99403
Phone: (509) 758-9647
Fax: (509) 751-0882
Lapwai Branch:
104 Agency Road, Lapwai ID 83540
Phone: (208) 843-9371
Fax: (208) 843-9370