ATTENTION COACHES: Vollmer Bowl cannot be used for youth soccer or football practices!!!
WELCOME to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley Pepsi Small Sided Soccer!
Our Soccer Program has grown to become the largest and most popular soccer league for youth in our Valley. Last year alone we had 1,749 players and 200 teams participating in our fall & spring leagues!
- K-4th: Each grade is separated league. Teams are co-ed
- 5th-6th: graders combine and are non co-ed
- 7th-9th: graders combine and are also non co-ed (If number of participants allows).
Boys & Girls in grades K-9th grades are eligible to play, no tryouts. Players must turn 5 years of age by October 27th. Each league is separated by grade.
Six guaranteed games played Saturdays:
COMPETITIVE – 3rd – 8th
- 3rd-8th grades: Standings, scorekeeping & end of season Club Cup 4th-JH (fun tournament style playoff).
- Cup team ranking is based on standings from the first five games.
- Playoff games may take place on Friday evenings or in double header form on Saturdays.
Visit our Coaches Corner for team standings, info and updates. 3rd Grade is the introduction to the competitive aspect of soccer, standings and scorekeeping will be in effect but there will be no end of season Club Cup tournament.
- K-2nd receive game T-shirts
- 3rd-Jr High receive game jerseys
Shin guards under socks are required to participate.
Participation in all club programs including athletics requires a current Club Membership.
- Fall Soccer fee is $60.00, which includes a T-shirt.
- Discount of $5 for each additional child registering from the same household.
LATE Participation after the registration deadline cannot be guaranteed. Late registrations may be taken for an additional $10.00 fee.
TEAM SELECTION POLICY
The Boys & Girls Clubs do their best to place each child on the appropriate team based on these criteria:
- First, their grade in school
- Second, the school they attend
- Last, vacancies on teams
- Late registrations will be placed in any open vacancy
<< TEXT ALERTS >>
**Text LCVSOCCER to 84483 for Alerts on cancellations, upcoming deadlines, and other important info!
Coaches needed, sign up soon!
Msg and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to Stop
Terms and Conditions at http://www.qpins.com/qpins.com-terms/
Schedules by class:
Important Soccer Dates:
September 15: First Day of Games
October 27: Last Possible Day of Games
Tournament Schedule: Updated 10/23/18
Grades 3 – Jr. High – Updated 10/15/18
NO TOLERANCE POLICY
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley are proud of everyone involved in our athletic programs. In an effort to encourage and create a positive, safe & enjoyable environment we present the No Tolerance Policy for all athletic events. We want everyone involved to enjoy athletics in a mature and responsible manner. Thank you for setting a good example of sportsmanship.
We encourage and expect all coaches, spectators and players to:
- Know and follow the rules and the intent of the rules, respect players, fans, referees and the referees decision
- Place safety, enjoyment and education of others above all else, including winning, Remember that children play for FUN
- Never engage in unsportsmanlike behavior, Never use abusive or foul language
- Encourage in a manner that inspires without belittling others, Encourage players to respect opponents, coaches and referees
- Avoid criticizing players for mistakes, mistakes are part of learning, Be supportive of teams & represent yourself in a positive manner
Inappropriate behavior may result in expulsion from the current game and/or future games. If needed, a meeting with the Athletic Director will be set up to discuss further action. Decisions made will be fair and in the best interest of the program and its members.
–The Boys & Girls Clubs appreciate your support of this MANDATORY policy. Thank You.
–Great Futures Start Here-