WELCOME to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley Pepsi Fall Soccer!
Our Fall and Spring Soccer Programs have grown to become our largest and most popular sports program for youth in our Valley. Last year alone we had approximately 1,600 players and 175 teams!
- K-2nd-Grade: Each grade is separated league. Teams are co-ed.
- 3rd & 4th-Grade / 5th-6th-Grade / 7th& 8th-Grade: Grades are combined and are co-ed.
Boys & Girls in grades K-9th grades are eligible to play, no tryouts. Players must be enrolled in Kindergarten. Each league is separated by grade.
Six guaranteed games played Saturdays:
- K-2nd @ Lewiston Club
– Map: K-2nd Grade Fields
- 3rd-8th @ Booth Hall Fields (just North of old High School tennis courts)
– 3rd & 4th Grades use East field & 5th/6th & 7th/8th Grade use West field
COMPETITIVE – 3rd – 8th
- 3rd-8th grades: Standings, scorekeeping & end of season Club Cup (postseason playoffs).
- Cup team ranking is based on standings from the first five games.
- Playoff games may take place on Friday evenings or in double header form on Saturdays.
Visit our Coaches Corner for team standings, info and updates. 3rd Grade is the introduction to the competitive aspect of soccer, standings and scorekeeping will be in effect but there will be no end of season Club Cup tournament.
- K-2nd receive game T-shirts
- 3rd– 8th-Grade receive game jerseys
Shin guards under socks are required to participate.
Participation in all club programs including athletics requires a current Club Membership.
- Current Soccer fee is $60.00, which includes a T-shirt or jersey.
- Discount of $5 for each additional child registering from the same household.
LATE Participation after the registration deadline cannot be guaranteed. Late registrations may be taken for an additional $10.00 fee.
TEAM SELECTION POLICY
Click Here to review the Club’s Athletics Player Placement Policy.
<< TEXT ALERTS >>
**Text LCVSOCCER to 84483 for Alerts on cancellations, upcoming deadlines, and other important info!
Coaches needed, sign up soon!
Msg and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to Stop
Terms and Conditions at http://www.qpins.com/qpins.com-terms/
Important 2020 Fall Soccer Dates:
Registration Period: July 25-August 25
Early Registration Deadline (Chance to win FREE athletic registration): August 11
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: September 3rd at 6:30pm
CCI/Speer “Day for Kids”: September 12 (cancelled)
Games Begin: September 19 (week #1 moved to September 26)
Last Day of Games: November 7
Schedules by class:
- Kindergarten Division
- 1st Grade Division
- 2nd Grade Division
- 3rd-4th Grade Division
- 5th-6th Grade Division
- 7th-8th Grade Division
Club Cup Tournament Brackets:
NO TOLERANCE POLICY
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley are proud of everyone involved in our athletic programs. In an effort to encourage and create a positive, safe& enjoyable environment we present the No Tolerance Policy for all athletic events. We want everyone involved to enjoy athletics in a mature and responsible manner. Thank you for setting a good example of sportsmanship.
We encourage and expect all coaches, spectators and players to:
- Know and follow the rules and the intent of the rules, Respect players, fans, referees and the referees decision
- Place safety, enjoyment and education of others above all else, including winning, Remember that children play for FUN
- Never engage in unsportsmanlike behavior, Never use abusive or foul language
- Encourage in a manner that inspires without belittling others, Encourage players to respect opponents, coaches and referees
- Avoid criticizing players for mistakes, mistakes are part of learning, Be supportive of teams &represent yourself in a positive manner
Inappropriate behavior may result in expulsion from the current game and/or future games. If needed, a meeting with the Athletic Director will be set up to discuss further action. Decisions made will be fair and in the best interest of the program and its members. The Boys & Girls Clubs appreciate your support of this policy. Thank You!
–Great Futures Start Here-