Week #1 games (9/19) have been cancelled. We will update the game schedules later today and post them on this website. Team pictures WILL be taken tomorrow here at the Lewiston Club. Below is a link to tomorrow’s schedule…
WELCOME to the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley Arby’s & Taco Time NFL Flag Football Program!
HappyDayEats.com is proud to serve as the 2020 league sponsors. Our program has grown to become the largest youth flag football league in the valley serving over 250 kids every year. For the third consecutive year, we are partnering with the NFL Flag program. The NFL Flag program offers our athletes, coaches, and parents equipment and resources they haven’t had access to in the past.
Participation in all club programs including athletics requires a current Club Membership.
- Fall Flag Football fee is $70.00, which includes an NFL Flag jersey and official flag belt.
- Discount of $5 for each additional child registering from the same household.
- All discounted registrations must complete the registration form (and payment) at the Lewiston Club.
LATE registration cannot be guaranteed. $10 late fee will be added.
- 1st/2nd grades combined
- 3rd/4th grades combined
- 5th/6th grades combined
Boys & Girls enrolled in grades 1st-6th grades are eligible to play, no tryouts. Players must be currently enrolled in the grade they are playing in, and may play up one grade level if the Athletic Directors allow it.
Game Schedules by age/class:
3rd-4th Grade Playoff bracket
5th-6th Grade Playoff bracket
Important Football Dates:
July 27: Registration for Fall Sports Opens
August 11: The Last Day to Qualify for Free Athletic Registration
August 25: Last Day to Register for Flag Football
September 2: Flag Football Coaches Meeting @ 6:30 PM at the Lewiston Club
September 12: “Day For Kids” Fall Sports Kick Off Event (Team Picture Day)
September 19: First Day of Games
October 31: Last Possible Day of Games
All games are played at Sacajawea Junior High.
- Map: Sacajawea Junior High
- 1st/2nd Grade: 6 regular games guaranteed.
- 3rd/4th Grade: 6 games guaranteed (including postseason playoffs).
- 5th/6thGrade: 6 games guaranteed (including postseason playoffs).
COMPETITIVE: 3rd – 6th Grades
- Both the 3rd/4th grade league and the 5th/6th grade league will have playoffs
- Five regular season games will take place to determine the seeds for the playoffs
- Playoffs will be single elimination
- All athletes will receive their own reversible NFL Flag jersey and their own NFL Flag Belt.
- Mouth guards are encouraged.
- Cleats are allowed.
- Shoes with metal cleats must be removed.
- Participants with braces are required to wear a mouth guard.
TEAM SELECTION POLICY
The Boys & Girls Clubs do their best to place each child on the appropriate team based on these criteria:
- First, their grade in school and the school they attend
- Second, vacancies on teams (we try and build full rosters for each team)
- For full placement policy visit Placement Policy
<< TEXT ALERTS >>
**Text LCVFLAG to 84483 for Alerts on cancellations, upcoming deadlines, and other important info!
Coaches needed, sign up soon!
Msg and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to Stop
Terms and Conditions at http://www.qpins.com/qpins.com-terms/
NO TOLERANCE POLICY
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lewis Clark Valley are proud of everyone involved in our athletic programs. In an effort to encourage and create a positive, safe& enjoyable environment we present the No Tolerance Policy for all athletic events. We want everyone involved to enjoy athletics in a mature and responsible manner. Thank you for setting a good example of sportsmanship.
We encourage and expect all coaches, spectators and players to:
- Know and follow the rules and the intent of the rules, Respect players, fans, referees and the referees decision
- Place safety, enjoyment and education of others above all else, including winning, Remember that children play for FUN
- Never engage in unsportsmanlike behavior, Never use abusive or foul language
Encourage in a manner that inspires without belittling others, Encourage players to respect opponents, coaches and referees
- Avoid criticizing players for mistakes, mistakes are part of learning, Be supportive of teams &represent yourself in a positive manner
Inappropriate behavior may result in expulsion from the current game and/or future games. If needed, a meeting with the Athletic Director will be set up to discuss further action. Decisions made will be fair and in the best interest of the program and its members. The Boys & Girls Clubs appreciate your support of our policies.
–Great Futures Start Here-
Cell – (208) 791-2394